Citrus Heights, CA, Orthodontist Shares 10 Principles that Promote Happiness
Recommended by Seth Godin & Oprah!
These 10 principles are from the book “Daring Greatly – How the Courage to be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead” by Brene Brown
Daring Greatly Book Cover
- Cultivating Authenticity: Letting Go of What People Think
- Cultivating Self Compassion: Letting Go of Perfectionism
- Cultivating a Resilient Spirit: Letting Go of Numbing and Powerlessness
- Cultivating Gratitude and Joy: Letting Go of Scarcity
- Cultivating Intuition and Trusting Faith: Letting Go of the Need for Certainty
- Cultivating Creativity: Letting Go of Comparison
- Cultivating Play and Rest: Letting Go of Exhaustion as a Status Symbol and Productivity as Self Worth
- Cultivating Calm and Stillness: Letting Go of Anxiety as a Lifestyle
- Cultivating Meaningful Work: Letting Go of Self Doubt and “Supposed To”
- Cultivating Laughter, Song, and Dance: Letting Go of “Being Cool and “Always in Control”
This information is not meant as medical advice. It is provided solely for education. Our orthodontist in Citrus Heights, CA, would be pleased to discuss your unique circumstances and needs as they relate to these topics. Feel free to give us a call at 916.966.5517 or click here to schedule your DeLurgio & Blom Orthodontics Smile Assessment.